WHETHER YOU'RE A VISITING FAN OR A HOME FAN, A STALWART CITIZEN OR A NEW SUPPORTER, YOU'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ENJOYING YOURSELF AT FARRAR ROAD.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THESE GROUND REGULATIONS. OBSERVING THESE SIMPLE RULES WILL MEAN A SAFER AND HAPPIER EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH BANGOR CITY'S MATCHES
1. Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any Police Officer or authorised Steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
2. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
3. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
4. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made at the discretion of the Club. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
7. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
7.1. Racial abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
7.2. The following acts are arrestable offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended:
7.2.1 The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
7.2.2. The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
7.2.3. The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
Conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
8. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
9. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
9.1. Smoking in No-Smoking areas is strictly forbidden.
10. Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985, the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a Police Officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made:
10.1. Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk;
10.2. Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
11. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
12. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any Steward, Officer of the Club or any Police Officer.
13. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any Steward or Officer of the Club and/or Police Officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
14. The Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could reasonably be, construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any Season Ticket (without reimbursement ) and other benefits.
14.1. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
Bangor City FC